The Leadership Summit
To All Members,
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we regret to inform you that the California Academy Leadership Summit 2022 has been cancelled. Due to the spike in COVID and many member requests to hold a virtual conference, we are retooling the summit. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Each speaker received a special letter later on 7/27/22 detailing two options:
1. Speaking at the Annual Conference, CANDAC23, in-person at the Long Beach Westin Hotel, Thursday, April 27 to Saturday, April 29, 2023. Due to the competitive nature of the conference, they will need to complete the RFP to procced with this option.
2. Speaking at the new webinar series, Leadership Lunch and Learn. The inaugural webinars are anticipated to start in fall of 2022. The format will be similar to a Lunch and Learn presentation, as it will be presented virtually during a weekday for approximately one hour.
3. The speakers are also being contacted via telephone.
1. All registration fees have been fully refunded.
2. All hotel hotel reservations made within the official room block were automatically cancelled as of 7/27/22; no one will need to do so individually unless they made reservations outside of our room block.
3. The registrants are also being contacted via telephone.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact me at email@example.com. Please include your daytime phone number in the email.
Again, thank you for taking the time to register for this conference. We hope to see you at CANDAC23 April 27-29, 2023 at the Westin Long Beach Hotel. Registration will begin 90 days prior to the event, in January 2023. RFPs may be submitted using this link.
Fatinah Darwish-Elsherbiny, MPH, RDN, President
Jassi Kaur, PhD, RDN, Vice President Membership Benefits, Summit Chair
Dorothy Chen-Maynard, PhD, RDN, FAND, Vice President I.D.E.A., Summit Co-Chair
California Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics