Company: Cercacor Labs
Position Offered: Health Coach – Diabetes Prevention Program Position
Location: Irvine, CA Job
Cercacor is a health and wellness innovator harnessing the power of artificial intelligence and clinical evidence to drive meaningful change in healthcare. We use cutting-edge technology, data, and a highly engaging user experience to revolutionize health care and disease management. We seek an exceptional and self-motivated Health Coach to join our growing team to deliver the diabetes prevention program.
The position requires strong interpersonal skills, competence in digital apps and tools, good organizational and time management skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help develop and refine coaching protocols and procedures to ensure quality of program delivery.
- Provide appropriate lifestyle health, wellness, nutrition, fitness, and health education based on current evidence based practice.
- Deliver remote coaching of a Diabetes Prevention Program and other digital coaching programs to participants in an effective, meaningful and compelling way.
- Maintain deep knowledge in nutrition and fitness, including newly published research and guidance.
- Cultivate participant commitment and support retention.
- Create a safe, judgment-free, and motivating environment that is friendly for participants.
- Provide input and feedback on program features to development team.
- Keep clinical team appraised of latest practices in relevant topics.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in exercise science, nutrition, or other health science subject.
- At least 8 years experience delivering a diabetes prevention program via digital platform.
- Completion of a CDC Lifestyle Coach training course.
- CDCES credential.
- ACE, ACSM, or NASM certification a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the principles of behavior change and motivation.
- Ability to build relationships with individuals and build community within a group.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in dealing with diverse populations.
- Experience working with chronic condition management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Position is on-site. Salary range $85,000-$115,000.
If you\’d like to join our team, please submit your resume to: email@example.com