NDEP Spring 2023 Meeting
NDEP Spring 2023 Call for Proposals
You are invited to submit a proposal to present at the NDEP Spring 2023 Meeting.
Conference dates: March 30 – 31, 2023
- First day – full 8-hour day
- Second Day – 4 hours in the morning
Location: Omaha, Nebraska. Selected recordings of presentations will be available for purchase.
Facing the Future: Let’s Get Ready!
Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Access (IDEA), 2022 Standards Implementation, Declining Enrollment, and the 2024 Master’s Mandate
- Waived for speakers
Proposal due date: Friday, December 31, 2022
Submit your proposal to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following information in your submission:
- Title of session
- Description: Provide a two- to three-sentence focus statement explaining the session content and rationale for the presentation to conference attendees. Please explain how the topic and concepts will fit into the conference theme.
- Learning Objectives: Provide three learning objectives describing the outcomes resulting from the presentation.
- Format option: presentation, Best Practices
- Speaker(s) Names, Bio and CV/resume
NDEP welcomes speaker collaborations with other disciplines. Please share this RFP with any interprofessional colleagues who might be interested to present with you at the meeting.