Live Virtual Barn Tour – Pork Industry Operation and Supply Chain
How does it work?
The meeting will start with a live virtual barn tour. Members can either type questions into the chat box or unmute and ask questions in “real-time” of our barn tour guide or either one of our speakers. The rest of the presentation will flow as listed. There will be polls scattered throughout the presentation to help us get to know you better and to encourage a conversation between the speakers and the audience. Q & A is encouraged throughout the presentation. There will also be time at the end for additional questions and answers time permitting.
- Examine what caused the breakdown in the food chain due to Covid.
- Review the meat supply chain, COVID-19’s impact on the meat industry, and the enhanced practices employed to assure safe food.
- Illustrate how the overall meat industry operates – pork production.
- Improve your understanding of this crisis and how to address it with your clients.
- A veterinarian, a pork producer and the barn tour guide will all be available to take questions from your attendees. We like to think of this as a conversation rather than a lecture. Audience members are encouraged to ask questions throughout the entire presentation using the chat box or unmuting and asking questions all on the zoom platform.