Diablo Valley District CPE Event
- Silver Spoon Award Announcement
- Raffle – for new and returning members joining before September 16, 2021
- Two $25 gift cards for Sunrise Bistro
- Online Membership Registration Form: : https://forms.gle/WSSJryYHtMTtchqE7
- Presentation: 1 CPE
Pasteurized Donor Human Milk: Safety, Quality and Access
Pauline Sakamoto MS, RN, PHN
Operations and Regulatory Consultant, San Jose Mothers’ Milk Bank
This presentation will address the practices required to provide safe donor human milk
to patients and how Healthcare providers can access PDHM (pasteurized donor human milk) for their patients.
- become confident, accurate and provide consistent access in the use of PDHM in their units.
- provide factual information about the safety and use of PDHM to their patients for consent.
- demonstrate referrals of milk donors and/or discharged or outpatient infants to the Mothers’ Milk Bank for service.