Moreno Valley, CA
Start Date: ASAP
The Clinical Dietician is Responsible for the nutrition care of patients, residents. Assists the Food and Nutrition Services Director in training, motivation, and guidance to Food and Nutrition Service Associates to accomplish established standards to meet or exceed customer satisfaction. Position represents ABM Healthcare Support Services in its highest degree.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- A bachelor’s degree in nutrition is preferred.
- Completion of sanitation certified course is preferred.
- Three to five (3-5) years of clinical dietician experience in a healthcare environment is highly preferred.
- Must be a registered dietician.
- Licensed or certified status.
- Knowledge of MS Office including word, excel, outlook and powerpoint.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good follow up skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Company: ABM www.abm.com/careers