2022 AWARD NOMINATIONS
Qualifications for AWARDS
The Awards Committee request your assistance in soliciting nominations for the Academy of Nutrition And Dietetics and California Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Annual Awards. Please consider the criteria carefully and reply as soon as possible.
Each submission to be submitted via nomination link
Nominations must include:
- “Nominations Form Completed including reference to the criteria of selection for each award.
- CV (not required for RYDY, RDTY and Emerging Dietetic Leader)
- 3 letters of recommendations; Each letter of recommendation must specifically relate to the defined criteria of the award. When individuals have award nomination packets submitted in a second consecutive year, the letters of recommendation may be retained (re-used) from the former (previous) year.
- Picture of nominee jpg or png format
- Incomplete nominations will not be reviewed
Winners will be requested to write a bio for the program book, sample will be provided upon request.
Each nomination must be completed in full. It is recommended that one person coordinate and submit the application for the nominee.
Individuals may submit their own nominations and coordinate all paperwork. Please submit all materials electronically via the nomination link.
Deadline Noon on 11/8/2021
The awards will be presented at the CA Academy Annual Conference Awards Ceremony in April 2022.